Thursday, December 4, 2008

Just a tad stressed...

Whoever said life was easy?!?! Its certainly not when you are working full time and taking classes. Needless to say, its crunch week for Shane and I.

As most of you know, I am in the midst of obtaining my Masters in Tax. Assuming that I survive this semester, only 2 more classes to go and I can add the letters MST after my name. However, then its time to focus on three more letters...CPA...but let's not get ahead of ourselves. First I've got to get through the following: a 10 page term paper due Saturday, a final Monday (Oil&Gas Taxation BLAH) and a final Wednesday (Tax Methods, Double BLAH).

Shane has a test and a final too, as well as the stresses of a new job! But he is better then me and forces himself to go to the library (I try to work while watching biggest loser and other tv shows) so I am sure that he will do great on both of his tests!

So much going on...and no time to just enjoy life. However, it will soon be over...only 6 more days to go...and then we can relax and focus on Christmas!

I'll post our Christmas schedules/intineraries soon (and yes, just like Thanksgiving they are NUTS!)

Love,

stephanie & shane

No comments: