Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It's Official!

On what is a rather slow day of work, and after trying to battle a food coma, I decided that today would be the day that I trek over to the Social Security office and get the ball rolling on my making my name change official. Fearing the worst and expecting to be waiting for upwards of an hour or so, the process turned out to be painless! In-and-out in under 10 minutes. Whoa. It took me three times that long to walk the 2+ mile round trip!

Thus, it is finally official. I am Mrs. Stephanie Rae Stewart (although I did debate officially changing my name to Stephanie Cashman Stewart. However, due to the numbers of letters involved and my growing liking of my somewhat different middle name, I decided on the contrary)

Hope all is well!

Love,

Stephanie

Sorry -- this one isn't from Shane. He didn't know I was going to do this, so he can read it like everyone else :)

No comments: